Great for State Test Prep! Great for skill review! Great to observe and see what skills students need additional review!
Here's a fun way for students to review 6th grade Math Skills. Cards can be used individually, in centers or placed around the room as a Math Scavenger Hunt.
* List of 6th grade skills included
* Instruction/Suggestion page
* 30 bunny cards with a math problem on each
* Student answer sheet
* Answer Key
* 2 sets of all materials: 1 set colored and 1 set black and white
6th Grade Skills included in this Easter Scavenger Hunt:
- Change mixed numbers to improper fractions
- Change decimals to fractions
- Adding, subtracting and multiplying decimals
- Division with whole numbers – 2 digit divisors, 4 and 5 digit dividends and quotients
- Comparing fractions
- Plot a fraction and a decimal on a number line
- Unit rates
- Solve the equations with exponents
- Simplifying expressions
- Area of rectangles, squares, and triangles
- Mean or average of a given set of numbers
- Name the shape from the given net
Hope your students enjoy these activities. Please provide feedback within the TpT system. Providing feedback is a win-win for both of us. First constructive feedback helps me to create quality products, and second it earns you points to purchase more TpT resources. Thanks!