*** Save when you purchase these worksheets as part of the Easter Math: Fraction Worksheet Bundle
or the Easter Math Worksheet Bundle
These Easter themed worksheets cover Subtracting Mixed Numbers. The method used is to convert mixed numbers to improper fractions, make sure you have common denominators, subtract, and make sure your answer is in simplest form.
* 3 2/3 - 1 1/3 =
* 4 1/4 – 1 2/4 =
* 4 4/5 – 3 1/10 =
There is room on the worksheet for students to show their work. See the thumbnail images above to better see what the questions are like.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different levels, you can differentiate by student or by class.
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
Check out the other Easter Resources
You might also be interested in:
* Fraction Worksheet Bundle
* Fraction Task Card Bundle
* Fraction Review Game Bundle – similar to Jeopardy
* Fraction Bundle (Worksheets, Task Cards, and PowerPoint Games)
* Easter Math: Fraction Worksheet Bundle
* Easter Math Worksheet Bundle