Easter activities for math and language arts: This product is also part of my All of April - Bundle of 3
Enjoy some Easter fun with these 8 activities– 4 language arts and 4 math activities designed to meet Common Core standards. This is a bundle of my Easter Math
and Easter Language Arts
activity units - you save by buying both! Bunnies, Easter eggs and spring all add to the fun! There is a color version and black-and-white copies of most pages.
- Bunny Brainstorm: a list-making activity to practice generating ideas; great for small group work, or a morning work activity for the whole class – choose a different list each day.
- Miss Chicky’s Mistakes: 12 sentences to practice editing for spelling, grammar, punctuation and understanding. Great for whole class work or as a small group center.
- Tic-Tac-Toe: a partner game to practice sight words or use your own list.
- A Basket of Nouns: sort and apply skills for spelling plural nouns; works for a small group sort, or play a whole class game of 4 Corners.
- Miss Chicky’s Word Problems: 12 word problems to solve using addition and subtraction; these are great for scoot, walk the room, task cards or partner work
- Egg-cellent Egg Hunt: a partner game to practice math fact fluency; this game really requires strategy and not just basic skills – my kiddos love it!
- How Big is Your Bunny?: estimate and measure with inches and centimeters; try posting the bunny cards around the room and have students work alone or with a partner to measure each one and record
- Name That Number: practice renaming 2 and 3-digit numbers – choose the cards that work best for each student; you can use this activity as a whole class matching games, as well
I also included a list of all the Common Core standards covered for first and second grade in each of the centers. Take a look at the preview for a sample of each center.
Need just the math or language arts?
Easter Language Arts Centers and Activities
Easter Math Centers and Activities
Looking for more holiday activities at a great price? Check out my Holidays bundle - click HERE
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories