This Spring/Easter Math and Literacy set is a creative way to get students up and moving, while learning the basics. These activities can be introduced and used during whole group or small group instruction. They can later be used as reinforcement in independent centers.
The set includes the following:
* 6 different colored bunny ears, feet, noses (to create hip hop fun)
* Directions for each activity below:
* Bunny Hop Musical Game (similar to musical chairs)
* Bunny Hop Story & Retelling Activity (PLUS worksheet for reinforcement)
* Bunny Hop I Spy a Sound (Beginning, Middle, and Ending Sounds) Activity (PLUS worksheets for independent practice)
* Bunny Hop Addition Activity - 2 ways to play (PLUS recording sheets)
Bunny Hop Subtraction Activity - 2 ways to play (Plus recording sheets)
* Bunny Hop Writing Activity (PLUS worksheet included)
* Bunny Hop One more, One less Activity (PLUS worksheets and number line included)
* Addition Facts (on bunny feet)
* Subtraction Facts (on bunny feet)
* Number cards (on eggs)
Thank you for supporting our classroom with your purchase!!
This content is copyright of 2 Fulbright Hugs © 2003-2014, Kimberlee Fulbright. All rights reserved. Download of any if these items allows the user the right to copy and reproduce for personal classroom, home school, or church use ONLY. Duplication of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden other than aforementioned. No part of this document may be copied, reposted, or used without permission including photos, images, words, etc.