Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Thanks for checking out this product! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions and ideas. Of course, I always enjoy hearing how you’ve used my products in your own class.
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
This is the Spanish version of my Easter Mini Unit for Young Learners
. This version is somewhat different, but I hope you'll find it just as useful in your class.
Here's what's included:
* A color by numbers addition worksheet
* 15 Easter-themed flash cards with a title card (Here are the cards: Decorating eggs, egg dye, lilies, marshmallow candy, chocolate rabbit, hunting eggs, cross, basket, jelly beans, Easter Bunny, rabbit, lamb, flower, chick, egg.)
* A "roll and graph" activity with a graphing page and a die for the teacher to assemble
* A mini word wall featuring 10 items (basket, flower, Jesus, cross, jelly beans, egg dye, chick, eggs, Easter Bunny)
* Five lotto cards and an explanation for playing the lotto game