This Easter-themed download has activities for every grade level. My students love them! Download the preview for a set of printables and a PowerPoint. All the levels are of similar construction.
The students will match patterns on the music staff (on the basket) to the corresponding spelling or solfa pattern (on the bunny). Corresponding PowerPoint games (instructions included) and composition activities I(instructions included) are included.
Included in the download are:
1. So and Mi Activities (appropriate for Kinder of First): three matching activities (C, F, G Major) and three PowerPoint games (C, F, G Major)
2. Mi-So-La Activities (appropriate for First and Second): two matching activities (F and G Major) and two PowerPoint games (F and G Major)
3. Do-Mi-So-La Activities (appropriate for Second and Third): two matching activities (F and G Major), two PowerPoint games (F and G Major), and two composition activities (F and G Major)
4. B-A-G Recorder Activities (appropriate for 3rd-5th): one matching activity and one PowerPoint game
5. Music Spelling (on the treble clef - appropriate for 3rd-5th): one matching activity, one PowerPoint game, and one composition activity
Visit my blog for more instructions, pictures of the download, and other ideas: www.thesweetestmelodymusic.blogspot.com