A change of scenery is great for students. Surprise your students with these new number posters!
• Print posters on cardstock and laminate for durability.
• Laminate a set and keep it nearby during whole group or small group instruction.
• Place one set of 0-20 cards at a math center and have students place math manipulatives on top of the ten frame squares as they count.
• You can copy and laminate the 2 page or 1 page mats for students to use, as a reference, during math activities.
• Send a copy of the mats home with students to us when they are doing their homework.
• EXIT TICKET
: Mix up the poster order and use them as flashcards. Stand by the door and have students name a number or two as they exit to recess.
***You can challenge your students by asking a question. Ask the question before they line up.
What number comes before your special number?
What number comes after your special number?
As you exit add ten to your special number?
As you exit subtract 1 from your special number?
SIZE: One 8 ½ X 11 sheet of paper per number poster.
CHECK OUT THESE SWEET DEALS
Hall Pass Set with Easter Theme
Hall Pass Set with Valentine's Theme
Hall Pass Set with St. Patrick's Day Theme
Don’t forget to leave feedback. I absolutely love your feedback, and when you leave feedback you instantly earn credit toward future TPT purchases!
Also, follow me so that you can be notified when I upload a NEW resource! You’ll be guaranteed to save money, because new resources are ALWAYS 50% OFF for the first 24 hours.
Feel free to contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much,