Products in this Bundle (4)
Connecting the dots is the first favourite activity on paper for any toddler. They just enjoy connecting the dots, tracing images and above all colouring them. After all, that is how a human being learns things initially, by seeing and following.
Induce the EASTER spirit among your kids with this fun activity.
What’s a Tracing & Colouring Activity?
It’s the favourite activity sheet for every toddler. The tracing sheets consists of a dotted image/figure which kids will have to complete and then colour. Children love to follow and connect the dots and tracing activities. These are some first few activities to develop a kid’s grasping skills.
What you get?
- “Easter Pack – Tracing & Colouring” bundle consists of 5 sheets:
- Easter Bunny
- A Carrot
- Easter Egg – Broken
- Easter Egg – Solid
- Chick from an Egg
All these viz. Easter Rabbit, Easter Eggs, Chicken hatching from an Egg fills kids with the lovely Easter spirit and joy. They would love to participate and connect more with the celebrations.
- "Easter themed Trace & Count Pack for Toddlers & Preschoolers" bundle consists of 4 Easter themed printables of tracing different straight and curved line patterns with lovely bunnies and chicks. And not only tracing but in these sheets a child can count and trace too with no special training. This could be his/her first way to experience counting and introduction to math.
- Matching the 2 halves of Easter Eggs to make a complete egg.
- There are 5 different activities in this Chick Shapes Sorting Bundle
★ Cut & Paste of all Shapes' Chicks
★ I Spy (Trace shapes)
★ Clip Cards
★ Make a Book (Trace Names of Shapes)
What do you require?
- Adobe PDF reader
- A color printer & A4 Sheets.
- A marker/pencil.
- Small Pom Poms [optional] – for further decorations of the objects
- Improves grasping ability
- Introduces Numbers in a fun way
- Counting skills
- Cognitive skills
A fun way to bring kids into Easter spirit with such activities so that they can relate more with the celebrations.
Hope you enjoy this activity with your kids.
For more step-by-step instructions on how to use these printables
please visit here.