-Easter themed nonfiction text, research, comprehension questions, story maps, graphing and more!
Easter is on its way! Get ready for the holiday with these cute and fun printables! Everything you need to celebrate his time of year in your classroom.
This packet includes:
- Jellybeans Nonfiction Text (Reading Close)
- Jellybeans True or False (Rereading the Text/Details)
- Rabbits Nonfiction Text (Subheadings)
- Rabbits Comprehension Questions
- Rabbit Research Organizer
- Rabbits Report Paper (Super cute)
- Easter Basket themed Story Map (characters, problems, solutions, and setting)
- Bunny head (used in creating a long writing character page)
- Bunny Tummy with lines for student writing
- Bunny arms and legs for the long character writing page
- Jelly Bean Graphing (With words for the columns and Scale of 2)
- Jelly Bean Graphing ( With words for the columns and Scale of 1)
- Jelly Bean Graphing (With Colorable Bean Clipart and Scale of 2)
- Jelly Bean Graphing (With Colorable Bean Clipart and Scale of 1)
These various graphing sheets are ideal for differentiation!!
- Jelly Bean Graphing Questions
- Jelly Bean Fractions Page
- Simple Addition Egg Themed Sheet
- Adding with Regrouping Egg Themed Sheet
- Adding without Regrouping Egg Themed Sheet
-Count the Eggs Fun Sheet
These activities would be great for centers, a substitute, and early finishers.
Mary Bown :)