The Missing Egg is an Easter-themed fluency unit. Motivate your reluctant and early readers with these dramatic and easy-to-read sentences.
* one dozen SETS of sentences (6 exclamations and 6 questions)
* follow-up activity for each SET
Students read and speak with the emphasis indicated and discuss how the meaning of the sentences change. A follow-up activity for each SET is included.
This resource provides practice:
* recognizing and reading for end punctuation
* reading with accuracy and fluency
* reading and speaking with expression
Learn for the Long Haul
Check out more time-saving resources by Learn for the Long Haul:
Candy Gram Sale
Quick Reading Assessment
The Easter Egg Square Art Activities
Easter Reading Fluency Activities
by Learn for the Long Haul
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License