PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fun SIMPLE STEAM Activity for Easter. A great addition to any lessons exploring TRIANGLES. Learn how to turn a triangle into a cute 3d Hen & Chick Card. Extend the lesson by decorating the Easter Eggs with more Maths Shapes or shape stickers. With older children, have a mindful Zentangle session and fun with Bubble Writing.
These compliment our Triangle Bunny Card Lesson Plan.
OBJECTIVES of this fun Easter Activity with STEAM elements
* Reconfirm shapes - especially the triangle
* Cutting skills
* Folding skills
* Following instructions
* Seasonal Activity
This printable includes (6 Pages):
* Lesson plan and overview with extension ideas
* Printable one page worksheet
* 4 Printables to choose from to allow for classroom printing or homeprinting - includes an additional "baby chick" printable page
* Light or paper in desired colors - this craft can be made with white paper only and still look fabulous!
* Glue stick
* Coloring pencils (optional)
* Shape stickers (optional)
This craft would also look super nice on just plain white printer paper - making it a super thrifty craft for the classrom this Easter.
Do explore the rest of our Easter Printables:
You may also like our currently free (but not for long!)
* Easter Chick in Egg Weaving Cards (they come as two versions - a decoration or a greeting card)
* As well as Bunny in Basket Weaving Cards