Have some classroom fun with these articulated paper puppets for Easter. These dancing bunny puppets are a great way to explore very basic mechanics (cause and effect) and are fun to decorate the classroom with or take home as a paper toy. Choose from the "color your own" version if you have more time or the "ready colored version" if short on time. You can even make a whole set and string them up as Easter garland.
Additional features: customise your paper bunny puppet with hair bows, bow ties, turn it into a "uni-bunny", give it a carrot or eggs. So many different options for extra fun.
* Project outline with key learning objectives
* Printable set of making instructions for children to read and follow
* Black & white "color your own" leprechaun
* 4 different Fully colored print & assemble bunny
* compliment Easter activities
* cutting skills
* reading and following instructions
* needle threading and basic sewing skills
* STEAM activity by exploring the mechanics of paper puppets