Time for Easter Science and STEM stations! From plastic egg sound discrimination to egg protectors...egg chromatography to jelly bean picker uppers...these 8 activities will keep your students "Hoppy" this April!
This pack includes:
This science pack includes:
1. Peeps Variable lesson with station sheet and printable observation sheet for students' science notebooks.
2. Egg Inertia lesson with station sheet, explanation sheet, and printable student sheet for science notebooks
3. Egg sink and float lesson with station sheet, explanation sheet, and printable student sheet for science notebooks
4. Peter Cottontail Sound Discrimination Activity with printable student sheet for science notebooks
5. Easter Chromatrography Art Project
6. Building Nests For Cadbury Eggs
7. Hanging With My Peeps Writing Connections
Pack includes activity guide for teacher with material list and concept summary.
As well as four STEM stations :
1. Easter Egg Drop Station
2. Easter Basket Making Station
3. Jelly Bean Picker Upper Station
4. Peep Palace Station
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard