Easter Sight Word Reader
Easter Reader and Writing Set!
Where is my..? (Level B) Easter-themed Emergent/Easy Reader
This silly, Level B sight-word reader was written with early readers in mind. With directional reminders in the bottom corners of each page, and the option to use the color or one of the three black and white options provided, you can differentiate the writing portion of Sight-Word-Stages readers just by printing!
✔4 versions of the reader: 1) color version, 2) duplicated black and white copy of original reader 3) trace the sight words, 3) fill-in-the-blanks for two sight words, trace the third, trickier word
✔visual, color-coded/symbolic directional support
✔meaning supported by engaging pictures
✔two versions of matching sentence strips are included so students can reassemble the sentences (color and black and white)
✔Self-check checklists included in color and black and white to promote student independence
✔follow-up printable, cut and paste activity to reinforce the new sight word(s)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
Other Spring resources:
- Calendar numbers | Spring☔, St. Patrick's Day ☘️, April showers, Earth Day, Easter , Passover, May flowers
- ☘️ St. Patrick's Day PreEmergent Reader - free!
- ☔️ Spring and Green PreEmergent Readers and Activities
- The Bunny Hop free Easter Song, Movement Poster, Coloring Sheet
- Free Earth Day Writing – K-2 Graphic Organizer and drawing printable!
- ☔️ FUN Spring early literacy activities (St.Patrick's Day ☘️, Easter, Earth Day, Mother's and Father's Day ☕incl!)
- ❀ANZAC day storybook lesson and printables K-2❤️ Kindness Resources Kindergarten and Primary (❀ANZAC Day 2pk)
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
My blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com is having a makeover, but please put any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com. Please pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Sight Word Readers | Leveled Readers | Sight Word Practice | Sight Word Activity | Grade 1 | Primary | Differentiated Learning | Kindergarten | Printable | Reading | Writing | Readers | Emergent Readers | Printable Books | Homeschool | Special Education | Accommodations | School | Easter Reading | Easter Writing | Distance Learning