This is especially suited for students to work in pairs or threes. The game board size is regular 8 x 11, but is fun to play with jelly beans, m & m's, or other small game pieces.
* Directions for literacy or math center
* Rabbit theme: 1 black/white generic game board
* Rabbit theme: 1 color generic game board
* Frog theme: 1 b/w board with spring words
* Frog theme: 1 color board with spring words
* 32 spring words mini cards
* 32 add/subtract mini cards
* 1 page of blank mini cards (with egg graphic)
Add your own dice.
Play with jelly beans or dried beans!
Versatile game board:
Use for ANY skill you want to focus on: math, spelling, vocabulary, sight words, and so on.
Laminate if you want to keep a set in your literacy or math station.
Send kids home with their own copy. Make it a fun treat and send them with a baggie of jelly beans (edible game pieces).
Add to your "folder games", or keep in a clear plastic page protector.
Great for Easter or simply springtime fun.
Your feedback is important and appreciated. Please leave feedback if you find this useful :)