Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
**Note - This is a mix of half of the regular Easter vocabulary unit and half of the St. Patrick's Day vocabulary unit for the month of March, since both holidays occur during the same month. For anyone who wants to teach a little bit of both, this is a great unit. Also includes the SmartNotebook file of activities.
This product includes BOTH the Games pack as well as the daily written workbooks, designed for teachers as a second language teaching tool. Enough to easily keep you and your students busy learning all month long!
This combined unit includes the teaching component, games and reference. It contains:
- 15 full size 8 ½ x 11 color vocabulary page for use on bulletin boards or walls
- flashcards and playing cards for games similar to Memory, Go Fish, Around the World, I Have Who Has
- spinner for games of your choice
- basic reference sheet that can be used as a hand-out
- Stepping Stones (Ks)
- Snakes and Ladders game (Gr 1-3)
- Word War (Gr 4-5)
- I Have Who Has
- Chinese Fortune Teller Folding activity / game
- class set of 32 mini bingo cards
For best results, print onto cardstock and laminate.
As well as the three levels of printable workbooks:
- a kindergarten level booklet with broken lined lettering for learning basic letter formation
- a dotted lined version for grades 1-2 to learn independent letter printing
an empty lined version for grades 3-4 to write complete sentence phrases
PLEASE NOTE – I offer a variety of products and packages on each theme that range from games only, to games with a daily mini-workbook, games with worksheets, and a mega-pack including the games, workbooks and worksheets. Feel free to take a look at all related products to ensure you choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Games Only
- Worksheets Only
- Games with worksheets
- Games with a daily mini-workbook
- Games with both daily mini-workbook as well as worksheets
- SmartNotebook activities (on select topics)