This unit is one I've taught in the church Sunday School setting for over 12 years! It's perfect for the christian school teacher or church volunteer! Each lesson is crafted to last about 45 minutes for ages 3-5 and can be extended for age 6 easily!
It falls in year 1 and 2 of my .
Read about my Sunday School Schedule on the blog!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 5 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including exploration station ideas, bible story scripts, prayer time, games, and color and glue activities
• Unit poster
• Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for each lesson: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story.
• Easter Story Banner (1 pennant for each lesson): use for an anchor chart or use the coordinating color pictures as a puzzle for an exploration station
• 5 Writing prompts
• Coloring pages for each lesson
• Easter matching card game
• 2 Easter crafts and templates
• Palm leaf hopscotch
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!