A variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Easter Train Letter Strips - Fill in the next 2 letters in the alphabet. You could also use them for handwriting practice or for writing out the matching lowercase.
2) Easter Rhyming Clip Cards- 24 included
3) Easter Spin and Cover Letters - Alphabet is divided into 5 mats so this would be a great literacy center for small groups.
4) Easter Vowel Sorting - Kids will sort the eggs into the correct vowel baskets. 8 objects per vowel included.
5) Bunny Burrows Game - This game comes with a song poster and letter cards. You can use this to practice letter sounds, beginning sounds of objects, etc
6) Easter Ten Frame Mats - Use this with playdough to form the numbers + 'eggs' in the ten frame or you could also use real chocolate eggs for counting practice.
7) Easter Spin and Rainbow Write - Kids will spin the wheel and write the number it lands on. If it lands on the same number twice, they will use a different crayon/marker so that each number becomes a rainbow.
8) Easter Pick and Cover Numbers to 20 - Mats for 1-10, 11-20 and 1-20 are included together with the number cards. Print them out, cut into individual number cards and have your little ones learn number recognition.
9) Easter Color Clip Cards - Match the color of the Easter bunny's egg and carrot.
10) Easter Bunny Math - 12 cards each provided for addition to 10 and subtraction from to 10 plus a recording sheet for their answers.
Please download the preview for a closer look at the games.
Don't forget to follow me and be the first to know when more themed centers are released! :)