Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
This set of reproducible activities is ideal for reinforcing basic reading and math concepts with an Easter theme. Here's what's included in this thematic set:
* A cut-and-paste review of flowers. Students color and assemble a flower to put together facts about flowers. A blank petal is included for the students to write an additional fact about flowers. This two-page activity includes a sample of a completed flower.
* Two phonics worksheets: one with rhyming words and one with consonant blends. One calls for students to color the rhyming words different colors; the other asks students to cut and paste the words with "S" consonant blends.
* Three math worksheets: One features a subtraction review; the others review such concepts as patterns, addition word problems, and odd/even numbers.