Easter Vocabulary Word Wall - non-religious and and religious versions included
About this book:
This packet contains:
- a personal word wall to go inside a student binder
- a portable file-folder word wall (optional background: color or white)
- large classroom word wall cards (optional background: color or white)
- word wall worksheets
- blank file folder and word wall cards for you to add your own words
Classroom word walls are a fantastic tool for learning new vocabulary. It is also beneficial to equip each child with a copy of their own so that can add their own words to it, and keep it when the "seasonal" words are removed from the classroom wall. The file-folder word wall can be kept in your word work/writing center, while the personal word wall is something children can keep with them at their desks or take home when needed for homework.
Happy Teaching :)
* Please NOTE: The font ("Bat and Ball") I have used in this unit is copyrighted. I have purchased it with a commercial license, but I am unable to make this particular set of cards editable in Adobe Reader using that particular font. If you need additional words included in the unit using the Bat and Ball font, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add them in for you!
Words included in this unit:
candy / lollies
hot cross bun
Religious words included in this unit:
crown of thorns
I have other Word Wall units available here!
Easter resources available in my store:
Easter Word Wall
FREE Easter CVC Literacy Center
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog