Easter week in PreK and Kindergarten can be so much fun! Time for spring stories and activities! This product contains everything you need for a week of learning and centers, just add your favorite books and you're all set. Great for small groups in PreK and independent learners in kindergarten! Includes...
- 3 Easter egg templates for coloring or tags
- "Good Egg or Bad Egg" character education situations. This includes 22 cards with situations to pose to your students. Discuss as a class to decide if it's a "good egg" or "bad egg". Includes an independent writing worksheet to use as a follow up.
- "Count my Eggs" student reader, cut and paste book adding sets of eggs (5, 6, 7, 8)
- 16 pocket chart vocabulary cards
- 26 picture cards to sort by the initial sound
- 4 coloring sheets for the writing center
- 4 labels for sorting plastic Easter eggs by color (pink, orange, blue, green)
- jelly bean ten frames (1-10)
- jelly bean student reader and class big book (reviewing or introducing color words)
- bingo game with 8 student cards and calling cards
- two craftivities - bunny and chick for your spring bulletin boards. All of the patterns about included, you just need to print or copy!
Come visit my Facebook page for freebies!
Interested in freebies and updates? Click the green star to "Follow Me"
Happy Easter! Please check out my PreK blog for more ideas! www.yayforprek.blogspot.com