This notebook pocket is specially designed to work in your interactive notebook.
It also works well in lapbooks.
I have included pockets and word cards in two sizes.
There are three sets:
- First (small) set has a pocket and nine word cards with Easter vocabulary, all in one page. (page 3)
Students read the words and draw a picture to match.
- Second (small) set is a cut and paste activity. (page 4)
- Third (large) set can be used:
1. as a read and draw activity, if you print out pages 5 and 6.
2. cut and paste activity, if you print out pages 5, 6 and 7.
I created pages 8 and 9 to save on ink and/or paper.
You can print the combinations:
- pages 5, 6 and 7 if you need just one copy.
- pages 5, 6 and 8 if you want to save on paper. You can use the extra card set for a memory game.
- pages 5, 6 and 9 if you need more than one copy.
Easter packets available in my store:
Easter Bunny Craft - Template
Easter Chicken Craft - Template
Easter Sheep Craft - Template
Did you know that you can get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable.