Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8 MB|17 pages
These four creative persuasive writing prompts will get your students excited about writing. Students choose their favorite and write a persuasive letter in first person point of view. THIS RESOURCE WAS RECENTLY UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL RESOURCES. SEE THE FULL PREVIEW!
1. A sign to hang in the hall- (One color and one with less color for saving inki)
3. Directions printable for students or centers
4. Friendly letter anchor charts (2)
5. Prompts page to display on smart board or at a center- One color and one black and white for easy printing
6. Writing templates for final copy- 6 total to choose from. 2 versions with 3 choices of line spacing. Great for differentiation!
Thank you for visiting my store!