Your students will love making Easter & Spring themed cards, postcards, and letters for their friends, classmates, family members, and teachers. This product is meant to engage students to continue writing practice. Students will adore the beautiful pictures and the colored samples will be the perfect reference.
Do you remember how exciting it was to open a note when you were little? How about when you had a letter addressed specifically to you? Students would love to use an in-class postal service to deliver these cards and letters. In my room I have a small mailbox that students deposit the activities from this resource in. At the end of the day our “mail carrier” delivers the notes. It is so much fun! I’ve included templates for preschool-second grade. I’ve also included colored samples that will help you demonstrate expectations. I like to display the colored samples for students to reference as needed.
I have created this resource to be used in your writing centers to help students strengthen their writing skills during this special time of the year.
This resource is part of my FAVORITE growing INTERACTIVE WRITING CENTER on TPT, which you can view by clicking here:
Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
Once you have your center set up, you simply switch out the ready-made activities and samples on your bulletin board making it easy to always have your station in tip-top shape! Make sure to check out the video explanation and visit my blog to see pictures of this product in use in my classroom.
You can view a video
about this resource by clicking below:
(Skip to 4:!5 if you only want to hear about the interactive writing center!)
Organizing the Interactive Writing Center & More!
In this resource, you will find:
• Colored samples of every activity (zero prep for you!)
• Letter Writing Templates (1 for 1st & 2nd Grade and 1 for PreK/K)
• Easter / Spring horizontal and vertical fold cards
• Easter Postcards (color and black & white)
• Colored, black & white, and blank design-your-own stamps
You will be working on the following standards with this product:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.1 and CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.1.1
Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
With guidance and support from adults, recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.
You will love these other fun & educational resources!
• New Year's Resolutions- One Kindness & One Academic Goal
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Primary Grades
• Groundhog Crafts and Nonfiction Resource Bundle
• HUGE Fairy Tale File Folder Bundle - Practice Characters, Settings, & Major Events
• Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
• Operation: Observation
• All About Hurricanes & The Red Cross
• The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
• My Teacher is Having a Baby
• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - STEM, Crafts, ELA, & More!
• 5 Green & Speckled Frogs - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• 5 Little Ducks - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• Huge Holiday Bundle of File Folder Games
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!
Pencils to Pigtails