Easter Writing Prompts - 12 Printable Prompts (Grades 3-7).
Easter writing prompts means only one thing: time to take down Christmas decorations from classroom walls. Keep the class engaged with these Easter writing prompts, as you search for the staple remover.
• 12 Prompts on 5 Worksheets.
Easter Writing is part of the larger Writing Bundle: 223 Year-Long Prompts.
With adult guidance, these prompts support at least 20 Common Core Writing standards for each grade 3-7.
Preview same as Download.
• Max and Chicky's mismatched lifestyles.
• Just another day at the Peep Factory.
• Easter dinner lottery clean-up.
• Faberge eggs.
• Maria's Easter bunny suit arrives.
• Easter Island scientific study.
• Living on an island.
• Rocko sings the classics.
• Egg salad for every meal.
• Ms. Kate decorates everything.
• Awful smell and a missing Easter egg.
• White House Easter Egg Roll.
Who wants the Santa poster?
Return toThe Harstad Collection</a>.