Over 100 pages of Easter writing activities and craft that your students will LOVE! Get your students excited about narrative, persuasive, recount, creative and letter writing with this Easter pack bursting with exciting writing prompts.
Included in this pack are the following writing activities...
* Adjectives to describe the Easter Bunny
* Easter Bunny IS CAN HAS
* What does the Easter Bunny do when it is not Easter? (creative writing prompt)
* The Easter Bunny needs a vacation, where should he go? (persuasive writing prompt)
* The Day the Easter Bunny was Sick (narrative writing prompt plus narrative planning sheet)
* The Easter Bunny is Sick! Who is the best person to deliver the eggs (creative and persuasive writing plus persuasive writing planning sheet)
* A letter to the Easter Bunny (plus a letter planning sheet)
* Easter Bunny Application
* If I was the Easter Bunny for a day (creative writing prompt)
* Would you make a good Easter Bunny (persuasive writing prompt and planning sheet)
* Should the Easter Bunny deliver carrots instead (persuasive writing prompt and planning sheet)
* Easter recount
Also included are THREE different bunny craft toppers, a boy and girl Easter Bunny craft topper and an easter recount craft activity!