Easter Writing using Eggciting Questions are fun and engaging activities to keep children writing, thinking and questioning. Shape poems, story writing, as well as lots of questions. Silly questions mixed with questions to enhance learning. Question asking is a great way to find out what you know a subject.
There are questions card that are perfect cards for early finishers but the cards can also be used as conversation starter in the classroom. In addition, the students can use the cards to play games.
Question asking is necessary part of the learning process and it is a great way to spark curiosity and interest. Use these cards to encourage students to answer questions. There are also cards where the students can come up with creative questions.
The package contains:
• Easter traditions – How do you celebrate Easter?
• Why is the Easter Bunny called the Easter Bunny?
• Why does the Easter Bunny carry eggs? Write your own questions using the question word why.
• Story writing “I love to ask, why?”
• Why do the Easter Bunny go to the Christmas Island?
• Story writing – Easter Bunny piggy rides
• Why does the Easter Bunny love holiday?
• Why does the Easter Bunny have long ears?
• Story writing using senses
• Easter Bunny is jumping
• Easter bunny goes on holiday
• Two pages what if stories
• What if you found a lost hungry chicken.
• Draw a Map
• What if – Easter Egg tree
• How do you make a basket?
• Write Easter messages
• Imagination poem
• How to make a giant Easter sculpture?
• Questions everywhere – make up a dance or write a story
• Write an Easter Tale – use questions cards
• Questions Cards with Questions and blank cards
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 Letter size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.