Easter and Spring Math, Literacy and Other Activities will be a wonderful supplement to your Easter and Spring time unit plans! This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all season long! Just print, and pass out! This 37-page collection will save you time and energy as summer inches closer and closer! Great for centers, group work, or remedial practice!
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out Easter/Spring bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out/ draw tiles, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Egg Adding (3 digit by 3 digit)
- Find the Difference (3 digit by 2 digit) (Some regrouping)
- Multiply Mania (2 versions) (Word Problems included)
- Multiplication and Division "Fill in the Blank" worksheets
- Which "Hoperation" (Students read story problems, and must choose an operation, write an equation, and solve).
- 3 Fact Family sheets
- Find the Pattern Sequencing Math sheet (Answer Key included)
- Fraction "Eggspert" (Students label fractions according to egg decorations)
- Number "Eggspert" (Students sort numbers by their fraction, decimal, and percent)
- 2 "Within a Word" Sheets. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "Easter Bunny", and "Spring is Here".
- "Build a Sentence" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included)
- Stormin' Parts of Speech (Students sort words according to their part of speech.) (Answer Key Included)
- "What an Eggcellent Friend" survey sheet. Students fill out a survey about a friend in the classroom.
- Easter acrostic poem
- "Spring is here" acrostic poem
- Teach a Bunny to... (Sequencing story where students teach a bunny a new skill!)
- Raining Cats and Dogs Journal Prompt
- Blooming like Flowers Journal Prompt
- Spring Limerick teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- "Graphing Candy" graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to jelly beans, M and M's or other candy, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "I Am An Eggspert" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- "No Homework For Eggsactly One Night" pass
- Springin' into Success Award
I wish you and your class a very happy Easter and Spring.
Please rate this product and leave feedback!
Thank you so much.
Check out my other products below!
Rock Star Number of the Day
Nervous System Song
Skeletal and Muscular System Song
Respiratory System Song
Social Studies 3 Branches of Government Song
Social Studies Early American History Song
Circulatory System Song
Force and Motion Song
End of the Year Awards and Memory Book Printables
Classroom Behavior Management Freebie
3 States of Matter Song to the tune of “I’ve Got the Magic” by B.O.B.
Fraction Song to the tune of “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line
Solar System Song to the tune of “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz
Heredity and Evolution Song to the tune of “Soul Sister” by Train
Fraction, Decimal, Percent Bundle
Place Value Matching (Fraction, Decimal, Percent, and Word Form)
Valentine’s Day Math, Literacy, and Other Activities
St. Patrick's Day Math, Literacy, and Other Activities
Good Character Traits Poster Set
Create Your Own Class Song Freebie
3rd Grade Math “I Can…” Statements
Chess Lingo Printable
Classroom Economy Freebie
Student Assessment and Data Tracker Freebie
Classroom End of the Year Awards