Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
15.9 MB | 44 pages
Children often associate Easter with chocolate, eggs and bunnies. So why not learn something about rabbits this time? :)
During this lesson the students will learn about wild and pet rabbits by reading a diary of a fictional girl named Lucy. After reading a diary they will have to fill various worksheets in (e.g. where wild rabbits live, what they eat, how they look like, what are differences between wild and pet rabbits, how to look after a pet rabbit, etc.), finish a bunny poster, as well as take part in a small quiz. There are 16 pages in this section.
During the lesson children will also practise their Maths & English skills by completing the following additional worksheets:
- Easter Maze – helping bunny to go through the maze along with counting eggs on the way (1 page)
- Even & odd numbers – counting numbers of eggs, cutting them out and pasting into even and odd numbers worksheets (3 pages including answers)
- Bunny hop! – counting by skipping (2 pages including answers)
- Egg hunt – finding and counting hidden eggs (3 pages including answers)
- Easter graph – completing a graph with Easter themed clipart (2 pages including answers)
- EggDoku! – a popular Sudoku game, but instead of numbers there are eggs (3 pages including answers)
- Who am I? – a fun activity in which students have to find out who is in the picture by coloring the numbers according to the guidelines (2 pages including answers)
- What’s the word? – Unscrambling and writing down the words (2 pages including the answers)
- Easter cards templates – writing Easter cards that the students can later take home (10 pages – 10 different cards)
The files are saved both as a pdf and word file if you would like to edit some of the exercises. They were compressed to a zip file.