See the form in action with a brief overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3TIV7WEYYE
ABC (antecedent, behavior, consequence) data is one of the most important tools for understand student behavior. While these observations are easy to complete, the analysis often stops short. Most apps and paper forms only tell you the number of each A, B, and C. With so much data, a much richer analysis can be done with ease. There is a better way, and it's called Easy ABC.
This form automatically analysis all your ABC data and provides you with a parent/teacher friendly report to understand the students behavior.
Instantly answer questions like...
- How many behaviors per minute?
- Which settings have the highest and lowest behavior rate?
- What are the most common A-B-C sequences?
- A, B, C, rankings, frequencies, percentages
- Examples of Behavior (what does behavior look like?)
- How did the student respond to each consequence?
- What stopped the behavior? Escalated the behavior?
New features are frequently added and I am open to ideas for new updates!
This form will supercharge your ABC data collection and save you hours of time analyzing the results!
Single License: entire classroom
Add multiple license: entire school building!