Also included in
- I created these simple and easy articulation practice BOOM cards to use in therapy and to also send to parents for home practice. The directions on the cards are easy to follow.The cards have 10 words with an interactive component: after the students practice the word they will tap or click the chec$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
I created these simple and easy articulation practice BOOM cards to use in therapy and to also send to parents for home practice. The directions on the cards are easy to follow.
- The cards have 10 words with an interactive component: after the students practice the word they will tap or click the check mark underneath it.
- There are also sentence strips at the bottom. The student can drag any of the target words to the sentence strips for even more practice (at the phrase/sentence level).
I have a printable version of this activity available that includes this Boom Card deck (if you are interested in the printable version + the BOOM card version, I recommend checking out that resource). DO NOT buy this if you own the print resource. Click here to see it
Also available in a later sounds pack and a bundle!
Sounds included: initial/medial/final: p, b, m, k, g, f, v, initial sblends (sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sw, , and mixed), final blends, & initial h,w,y.
Great for teletherapy or distance learning
Before you download this you understand the following:
- This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
- To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your activity:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the book to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this download allow?
One license allows you (one SLP/teacher/educator) to use the games with all of your students. You can even assign them as homework if you like. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way. If you want to share it with a co-worker, please send them to this page to download it for themself!
Please leave feedback for this product !