Please leave a review after purchasing!!
Timmy is constantly blurting out in class. It seems random but you don't know for sure, because you can't teach and tally every behavior at the same time. Wouldn't it be nice if you could punch a few numbers into the computer and get a complete analysis of his behavior over time?
Welcome to the only Behavior Tracker you will ever use from now on. Track up to 5 separate behaviors at a time, for up to 10 separate periods.
Each period, a student receives a 0, 1, 2, or 3 for their behavior. Enter rubric scores on the Data Entry tab and click the Graph tab to get a real-time view of that student's progress. This form gives you a COMPLETE analysis, not simply averages.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you are tracking 2 behaviors Simply enter the date and a rubric score for each period and you will instantly learn:
- How is the overall behavior changing over time (daily and weekly)?
- How is each behavior changing during each class period over time?
- In which class period is the overall behavior best/worst?
- On which day of the week is the overall behavior best/worst?
- Which behavior has the highest/lowest scores?
- Automatically calculates the student's baseline.
- Automatically creates goals based on your criteria.
- Keeps track of changing criteria for rewards as behavior improves over time.
- Information stored on a secured online server...control access to relevant staff and view from anywhere.
- Give parents View-Only access so they can reinforce school-behavior in the home setting as well.
- Print graphs for parents during meetings.
- 100% compatible with IEP goals. Analysis tab lets you transfer behavior averages to official progress monitoring sections of an IEP.
- It's ALIVE! Updates regularly based on feedback or suggestions. You will instantly have access to the most current form.
Why spend time doing things a robot can do?? This form gives you a trove of information and asks very little in return!
One purchase grants your entire school district full of use of this form.