This module is designed to follow after my resource "Easy Escape Room DIY - START HERE Mission Letter". However, if you are familiar with escape rooms and are looking for puzzles for combination locks, this is a great resource for you too.
In this bundle I provide puzzles for
*Combination Locks (3-number, dial, traditional)
*Word and Number Locks (for 3,4,5 and 6 numbers as well as 4 and 5 letter word locks)
1) Circle Wheel Puzzle for combination locks (Editable for any lock you use)
2) Jigsaw Puzzle (4 versions) for directional locks
3) Easy Prep Coordinate Puzzle for directional locks (Editable for multiple versions)
4) Postcard/Phone Keypad Puzzles (5 versions) for word and number locks
5) Transparent Puzzles (4 versions) for word locks
6) Transparent Puzzles (4 versions) for number locks
* 1 page flow chart to show how to add on to the mission letter bundle. You can create 3, 4, 5 + station stops for your escape room. (Although 5 in a class period is about all there is time for)
*5 pages of editable Lock Clue Cards to direct students on what to search for.
*5 pages of editable student questions sheets to include in your challenge to make this specific for your class.
*2 additional group answer sheets for 3 and 4 stop escape rooms. (In the "START HERE" bundle, I included group answer sheets for 1 and 2 stops only.)
*Call For Help Trading Cards - Groups can use these to ask the teacher a question (optional).
*Hazmat Suit Trading Cards - Students can use the hazmat suit cards if they need to leave the classroom (optional).
Using just this add-on bundle, you can extend your escape room to multiple stops that all use combination locks. You will have the resources to add course specific content questions to make this very specific to the needs of your class.
If you like this bundle, stay tuned for "Easy Escape Room DIY - Locks with Keys" coming this spring.