PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
► 10 EASY ART ACTIVITIES ideas that you can do with this ladybugs printable:
1. Handprint ladybug project
2. Paper plate Ladybug art project
3. Scrap materials ladybug art project
4. Tissue paper balls ladybird themed project
5. Play-dough mats ladybug art
6. Fingerprints lady bugs theme art project
7. Watercolor ladybugs art project
Fall activities for Pre-K, Preschool and Kindergarten:
8. Stamped veggies ladybug art project
Old apples, carrots, potatoes, squash or any fall vegetable that you like. Just chop them in chunks and shapes that a young child can hold onto. Another good tip is to use a child's plastic fork to hold the piece of vegetable for easier stamping.
9. Leaf stamping ladybug art activities fall
Just add paint to one face of one leaf and stamp it to form the wings. Big leaves work great for simple one-stamp wings that look beautiful (this simple fall craft is a good toddler activity).
10. Leaf sticking ladybug seasonal activity
Depending on what season you do this, you will get all sorts of different colors of leaves to turn into ladybird wings. Using leaves for fall crafts is always a hit.
or complete the picture with any materials that you have in hand!
You can use this art activities fall printable with resources as simple as color pencils and markers.
You might like: Morning Greetings Choices Chart
► CLASSROOM DECOR TIPS
► Why is this resource useful?
Beyond helping your art project planning, here are more reasons why this resource will bring you good value:
► WHAT'S INCLUDED
* Please see the preview file before purchasing.
► Other teachers are also loving:
* Earn TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Click here to Follow my TpT store and catch new products at a reduced price for the first 48H.