Valentine's Day is almost here! Are you in need of fun, but not crazy, interactive games and activities? What about a few extra Valentine's Day cards for those students that do not have any? This "Print & Party" pack may solve those problems.
This Easy Peasy Valentine's Day Print and Party includes the following:
1 Valentine's Day word search
2 Differentiated missing number/addend (1 -20) math activity Riddle pages with answer keys.
4 Party Games:
* Valentine Bingo - 13 different bingo playing mats with large image call cards. Bright and colorful. Sure to be a hit.
* Love Bug - A game in which one person, the Love Bug, tries to find which person has been given his/her Valentine by the Valentine Bandit. - A guessing game that the whole class will love. (calm and quiet, too!)
* Four Corners - This game allows the whole class to play and move...but they must move quietly and secretly in order to remain in the game. My students love this game!
* Cupid's Arrow. - Students will use a straw and 6 Q-Tips to play. They will put the Q-tip in the straw and try to get their arrow closest to the target (a heart) by blowing through the straw. They are going to LOVE this one!!
* 5 Different designs of Valentine's Day cards for anyone that forgot or cannot afford cards.
I hope that this pack will make your party planning a little less stressful, and a WHOLE lot more fun! Happy Valentine's Day!!