Easy Pop Up Easter Card Craft - Pop Up Easter Bunny Templates
Students love making pop up cards - using the correct techniques, pop up Easter Cards are super easy to make. Once students have learnt a basic technique, they are encourage to design their own Pop Up Cards for Easter!
Kids will love making this simple Easter Card. A great simple STEAM project, that encourages reading skills (following instructions) as well as writing skills when adding personalized messages to your card.
This pop up Bunny is designed around simple shapes, to allow for easy cutting.
This Easter card can also be adapted for other seasons – especially Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day – by switching out the colors, adding more hearts and adding love puns, such as:
· SomeBUNNY loves you
· No BUNNY loves you as much as I do
· 1 Page Lesson plan overview
· 1 Page worksheet (for economic printing)
· 1 Page template
· Develop fine motor skills & accuracy
· Reading skills & following instructions
· Looking at symmetry & shapes Simple STEAM – looking at the mechanics/ logic behind this pop up
· Seasonal fun
· Card stock (A4 sheet)
· Papper in desired colors
· Pens for decorating
· Glue stick