These four low-prep math Easter-themed centers are a great way to review key skills in an easy and fun way. They are also perfect for small group instruction during math time.
What makes them low-prep? Each complete center is on one or two pages with minimal color, thereby saving you paper and ink. Just print, cut, and laminate if desired. I've also included completely black and white versions of the centers to use as worksheets, as well as three totally blank sheets for you to program to fit your instructional needs.
In this download, you will get the following:
1. an addition center that adds rigor by having the children sort the answers by sums <15 or >15 and a recording sheet
2. A black and white version of addition center
3 An addition and subtraction center that deepens the rigor by having the children sort the answers by <15 =15 and >15 and a recording sheet.
4. A black and white version of the <15 =15 >15 sorting center.
5. A coin value sorting center
6 A black and white version of the coin value sorting center
7. A mixed problem, including sums to 20, differences from 20, and coin values, game and gameboard.
8. 3 blank sorting centers for you to program to meet your instructional needs.
To see the companion ELA Easter Centers, see Low-Prep ELA Easter Centers: A Tisket, A Tasket. What's in your Basket?
To see other spring resources, visit Spring Resources