Use these math games to build students' line of symmetry skills. Simply print out the works mats, cut if needed and laminate or put in protective sleeves. Let students explore symmetry in different ways with various materials.
What is covered:
drawing a line of symmetry, making an image with a line of symmetry, completing a symmetrical picture, sorting symmetrical and non-symmetrical images.
What is included:
1. Draw the Line of Symmetry! task cards
2. Draw a Picture with a Line of Symmetry!
3. Circle Symmetry
4. Complete the Picture!
5. Is it Symmetrical?
6. My Book of Symmetry
7. Butterfly Symmetry work mat
8. Give the Bird Wings! work mat
9. Finish the picture along the line of symmetry
10. Make the butterfly symmetrical
11. Assessment Page
→ Included in Easy Print and Prep Kindergarten Math Centers: THE BUNDLE
♥ Follow my store to see when I upload new items: Creative Kindergarten
♥ Follow me on Instagram
♥ Like me on Facebook
♥ Follow my Blog
♥ Take a look at my Pinterest