Your students will love these stories!
These are very easy and basic passages to help with fluency and comprehension. Each story includes 4 questions to help your students answer basic questions.
There are 8 stories! Each story is in English and Spanish! All stories use high frequency words along with words related to Winter. The 8 stories include the following:
1. The sled (El trineo)
2. The snowman (El muñeco de nieve)
3. The polar bear (El oso polar)
4. Warm clothes (La rope de abrigo)
5. The penguin (La pingüina)
6. The skater (La patinadora)
7. A cup of hot chocolate (Una taza de chocolate caliente)
8. The cabin (La cabaña)