Also included in
- This product includes 1) life-time streaming access to the 3 video lessons and 2) 3 printable teacher guides for the videos and the PowerPoint versions of the videos. The PowerPoints are available for purchase separately, but your zip file does include complete, fully-animated preview versions of al$1.99$2.97Save $0.98
This product includes 1) life-time streaming access to the video lesson and 2) a printable teacher's guide the video and the PowerPoint version of the video.
The PowerPoint is available for purchase separately, but your zip file does include a complete, fully-animated preview version of the presentation.
- go to Step 1 - Video Lesson + Teacher Guide
- go to Step 1 - Video Practice Instructions
- go to Step 2 - Video Lesson + Teacher Guide
- go to Step 2 - Video Practice Instructions
- this is Step 3 - Video Lesson + Teacher Guide
- go to Step 3 - Video Practice Instructions
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LEARN SPANISH ACCENT MARKS -
This 3-step method is logical and easy, and has been carefully designed so virtually every student will succeed.
It breaks the process down into manageable chunks that should be spread over several weeks, a little at a time. The timing will make more sense after you experience the program yourself.
- REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY YOU THINK -
You'll have to clear your mind, because this isn't like anything you've ever seen before. Skimming and skipping will cause confusion.
Forget about syllable division, counting syllables backward, complicated rules, and especially categorizing words as agudas, llanas/graves, esdrújulas, and sobreesdrújulas.
- STEP 1 - COUNTING THE BEATS -
To start, don't worry about hyphenation rules, i.e., dividing syllables. Just count the syllables by counting the vowels. You'll literally see diphthongs and hiatus in action. With this method, you'll never count syllables backward from the end.
- STEP 2 - HITTING THE TARGET -
The key to written accents is knowing how to say words without written accents. In Step 2, you'll only practice words that don't have accents, i.e., words that follow the rules. But there really aren't rules (plural): there's only one underlying rule for all words. Once you know the pattern, you'll literally see the stressed vowel (the target vowel) immediately, even before you know what the word is.
- STEP 3 - MISSING THE TARGET -
In Step 2 you mastered the rule. In Step 3, you'll break the rule. Finally, written accents! It was worth the wait!
- ALL AGES -
The method works for all ages! While the videos themselves are for older students, if you are working with younger students, the method is easy to implement once you know it yourself.
For older students, the whole module is perfect for a flipped class, and it can also be a great sub plan.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDIT FOR BROWSING TPT? -
By watching these video lessons, you will learn an exciting new technique that will revolutionize how you think about pronunciation and spelling. Many states allow a certain number of professional-development hours of self-directed study, so why not keep track of your time and get the credit? Use the Comments & Ratings section just like a you would a PD evaluation form. Need more documentation? We'd be happy to provide a letter of completion. Easy!