Also included in
- You requested it, and now it's here! It's ALL of my social stories in one great big DISCOUNTED bundle! This is a GROWING bundle - This means that you get all my existing social stories, PLUS any new stories added to my store in the future will automatically be updated in this bundle.Please be sure t$16.80$31.00Save $14.20
Easy and Hard is a social story intended to introduce learning differences, student diversity, and accommodations. This story can be used with one student, a small group, or with an entire class.
- Page 1: For everyone, some things are easy and some things are hard.
- Page 2: What is easy for me might be hard for someone else. And what is hard for me might be easy for someone else.
- Page 6: For some kids, skipping is easy.
- Page 7: But skipping is not easy for everyone. If skipping is hard, kids might hop or jump instead.
- Other Examples: Cutting with scissors, tying shoes, sitting and listening, running, playing with friends.
This social story uses Boardmaker symbols, which helps to keep communication and visuals simple and consistent for students who already use Boardmaker symbols in their daily routines and communication. I also find the simplicity of Boardmaker symbols easy for young students to interpret without having to know how to read.
Included in This Product:
- 19 page Easy and Hard social story
- Note: Unlike my other social stories, this product DOES NOT include a 1 page condensed story due to the length of the product.
Like this product? Check out ALL my social stories by clicking HERE.
Boardmaker Picture Symbols provided by The Picture Communication Symbols © 1981–2010 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission. Boardmaker™ is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260