This is a Chapter 2 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Subjects, Linking Verbs, and Complements
2) Translating Verbs (3rd Person)
3) Subject-Verb Agreement
4) Identifying Parts of Speech
5) Identifying Singular and Plural Verbs
6) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.