This is a Chapter 6 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) The Slave Market
3) Identifying Gender
4) Translate several sentences from an original paragraph of Latin (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
5) Impersonal and Complementary Infinitive Identification
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.