This is a Chapter 9 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Major Gods and Goddesses
2) Noun Endings
4) Prepositional Phrases
5) Several original sentences for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
6) Identify Prepositional Phrases in the above sentences
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.