This is a Chapter 10 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Verb Conjugation Basics
2) Conjugation Identification
3) Present Tense Conjugation
4) Imperative Conjugation
5) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
6) Infinitive Identification
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.