This is a Chapter 13 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Basics about the Imperfect Tense
2) Translating Verbs in the Present and Imperfect
3) Adverbs Indicating time
4) Five original sentences of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
5) Summary of Case Uses
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.