This is a Chapter 14 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) The Kings of Rome
2) Conjugating the Imperfect Tense
3) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter
4) Syntax of words from the passage in Part 3
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.