Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.05 MB | 2 pages
This is a Chapter 16 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Noun-Adjective Agreement
2) Roman Numerals
3) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter
4) Syntax of words from the passage of Part 3
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.