This is a Chapter 21 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
This test consists of 25 multiple choice questions on an original paragraph of Latin based on the Ch. 21 reading. Questions chiefly consist of:
1) Translating Dum Clauses
2) Case and Reason
4) Identifying Infinitive Uses
5) Identifying the tense
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.