This is a Chapter 25 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Short Answer based on Roman Life XIV & XV and TB Ex. 25d Culture
2) Identify the Case of 4th/5th Declension Nouns
3) Identify the Use of the Genitive
4) Five original sentences of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters.)
5) Syntax Questions based on the sentences of Section 4
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.